I miss all of you, and I wish I was still there. I just got back from the beach, and we saw lots of dolphins too. I had a great summer, but sadly it’s so close to being over. This is my sea shell collection.

2 thoughts on “Hi from Texas

1. We miss you too. A lot! We thought of you especially on our Outdoor Classroom Day in May because all of a sudden on that day it got to 94 degrees. We were jumping and writing outdoors and reading our novel under a tree and doing scavenger hunts, and praising God really loudly by the blossoming trees, and we thought you would have liked that day.

Your seashell collection is awesome. That must have been a marvelous vacation. I saw some pictures your mom posted, and it looked like you sisters had such fun together. My sisters and brother are my best friends, so your photos made me smile.

I have never seen a dolphin at the beach before, but I have seen other cool things like bald eagles and sea otters.

Thank you for posting! We miss you so much, so your news if very special to us.