So we went to the wilderness, and when we got there, this girl taught us all about these dead and stuffed animals. Lulu the bear was scared about crossing the street, and she did but she got hit by a car and died. After that, we got to pet all of the animals, and the one I petted the most was Lulu.

Then we went to the circle around Mrs. Brown. We went on a scavenger hunt, and my partners were Molly and Mr. Burke. When we were off, we had to get things like a plant, a fern, moss, tree bark, and a pine cone. We went down a cliff to find a fern. When we got up, we saw sand where the water came up. We finally found a fern.

When it was time to go back to the place, we ate bobcat, deer, black bear, squirrel, and turkey.

After that, we made a nature sculpture out of our stuff and took a picture of it.

Then we made two groups, and my group went to praise God. We made up a song on the flute, and we played it to God. We painted a picture of the waterfall near us, and then it was time to switch. My group got to find creatures in the river. We walked in it! I fell in the river two times.

After I dried off, we went back to the school. I told everyone about the waterfall.

trip-whole-group-edited